The Zentron kiosks provide self-service temperature screening, eliminating the need for a full-time attendant to carry out checks with a handheld thermometer, saving you valuable staff resources and removing risk for employees. Screen all individuals on entry to offices, factories, manufacturing plants, hospitals, schools, hotels and more.
With our temperature kiosks you can:
- Prevent business downtime and maintain resource levels by screening all individuals as they enter your facilities
- Increase employee satisfaction and productivity as employees feel safer at work
- Improve health and safety measures with contactless health screening questionnaires
The Zentron 8 model is designed for visitor and employee sign-in with temperature scanning. It’s a long-term investment for organisations to automate the sign-in process, replacing the visitor book and staff clock-in machine with one modern system.
It is equipped with a PCAP touch screen for future use with touch applications, yet the current process operates completely non-touch. The temperature sensor is detachable, meaning it can be easily removed if temperature scanning is no longer required.
View the full list of features here.
Customer reviews of Zentron range
Why choose LamasaTech’s Zentron kiosks?
- Over 11 year’s experience in self-service kiosks
- 1-year warranty included as standard
- Optional upgrade to hardware swap-out plan
- Free technical support via email ticketing
- Free software updates including new features and integrations
- [blank_space height=’1em’]
- Non-contact, fully automated kiosk reads user’s temperature in ~ 1 second
- Temperature accuracy within +/- 0.5°C, +/- 0.9°F
- Made in the UK
- 1-year standard warranty
- On-screen message displays temperature reading alongside optional verbal message and LED traffic light system
- Multi-frequency RFID reader for sign-in using access control cards/fobs – compatible with a huge variety of access control systems including HID, Paxton, PAC
- Contactless health check/CDC questionnaires – users answer by showing a thumbs up or thumbs down to the camera
- Email alerts for abnormal temperature readings, individuals not wearing a mask or questionnaire failures
- Automatic ID badge printing for staff and visitors with a compatible printer (Brother QL-800)
- Customise the sign-in journey for your different user types such as visitors and staff
- Equipped with a PCAP touch screen for future use with touch applications
- Detachable temperature sensor – can be removed if no longer desired
- HDMI output mirrors device to another screen for monitoring
- Optional facial recognition to recognise registered individuals such as employees
- Access and export your logs to excel
- Integrate with gates, turnstiles and door access
- 4 mounting configurations: desktop, wall, floor and surface
- Plug and play solution – works standalone out of the box with only power required
- Monitor your logs and maintain your devices remotely with VisiPoint Cloud (additional subscription required)
- QR code reader scans QuickPass entry pass – coming soon!
Please note – This device is NOT intended for use in the diagnosis of a disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease, in man or other animals.