The Zentron 8 model is designed for visitor and employee sign-in. It’s a long-term investment for organisations to automate the sign-in process, replacing the visitor book and staff clock-in machine with one modern system.
It is equipped with a PCAP touch screen, yet the sign-in process can operate completely contactless if required. The temperature sensor is detachable, meaning it can be easily removed if temperature scanning is not desired.
- Modern visitor management system
- Visitors and staff can sign in using the touchscreen, QR code entry pass, access card or facial recognition
- Non-contact temperature reading in ~ 1 second (detachable temperature sensor can be removed if not desired)
- Multi-frequency RFID reader for sign-in using access control cards/fobs – compatible with a huge variety of access control systems including HID, Paxton, PAC
- Health check/CDC questionnaires
- Email alerts to admins when users fail an entry check
- Automatic ID badge printing for staff and visitors with a compatible printer (Brother QL-800)
- Customise the sign-in journey for your different user types such as visitors and staffHDMI output mirrors device to another screen for monitoring
- Access and export your logs to excel
- Integrate with gates, turnstiles and door access
- 4 mounting configurations: desktop, wall, floor and surface
- Plug and play solution – works standalone out of the box with only power required
- Made in the UK
- 1-year standard warranty
- Monitor your logs and maintain your devices remotely with VisiPoint Cloud (additional subscription required)
Customer reviews of Zentron range
Why choose LamasaTech’s Zentron kiosks?
- Over 11 year’s experience in self-service kiosks
- 1-year warranty included as standard
- Optional upgrade to hardware swap-out plan
- Free technical support via email ticketing
- Free software updates including new features and integrations
Please note – This device is NOT intended for use in the diagnosis of a disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease, in man or other animals.