The client doesn’t start automatically
The client software did not start automatically, and the default android launcher shows up.
First of all: make sure that the default homescreen is set to the client application, or the device is locked down, which automatically sets the app as the default homescreen application.
Something Went Wrong With The Reboot
- Reboot the screen from the Content Editor and see if it works after or if it is still a problem.
- If it starts, then the issue is on our side or the android device’s version may not be compatible.
In this case please report the problem to us for further investigation.
If the application is set to default home screen, but it does not start or it starts but crashes
- You can download the screen’s log.
In the log, you can search for the words ‘Warn’ and ‘Error’, which can expose the problem.
- In this case, you may also have to contact us for further investigation.
- For the investigation, please gather all the information you can get about the screen: log, client version, android version, the type of device.
You can find most of this information in the screen info: